The Management / Governing Body of MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS RADIO FREQUENCY AND ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS SL (hereinafter, the person responsible for the processing), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Protection Policy. of Data, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller with the objective of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05 -2016), and of the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sector legislation and its development regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS RADIO FREQUENCY AND ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS SL rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to prove it to the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the person in charge of the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all his personnel as a guide and frame of reference in the treatment of personal data:
1. Protection of data from the design: the controller will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply data protection principles, such as data minimization, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
2. Default data protection: The data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure that, by default, only the personal data necessary for each of them are processed. the specific purposes of the treatment.
3. Protection of data in the life cycle of information: The measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire life cycle of the information.
4. Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
5. Limitation of the purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
6. Minimization of data: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
7. Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures shall be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are treated are removed or rectified without delay.
8. Limitation of the conservation period: personal data will be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing personal data.
9. Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against loss, destruction or damage accidental, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
10. Information and training: one of the keys to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information that is provided to the personnel involved in the treatment of them. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS RADIO FREQUENCY AND ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS S.L. is communicated to all the personnel of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
As a result, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the data controller, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, with each member responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity. , as well as identifying and contributing the improvement opportunities that it considers appropriate with the objective of achieving excellence in relation to its compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Directorate / Governing Body of MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS RADIO FREQUENCY AND ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS SL, as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on the protection of Personal data.